Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and frankly, I did not care one bit. Most people whine about not having someone or they rub it in that they do. Even though I do not have a significant other, yesterday was just another day for me. I slept, ate, watched tv, and went to Veronica's house and watched some movies. For once, it didn't totally bother me it was Valentine's Day. I'm just becoming much more comfortable with the fact that I don't need a boy around me all the time. It's awesome. Hahah.

I will admit though, it would be nice to have someone. However, I am perfectly content with my friends and family(most of the time (; ). This is a good feeling. :) I've been having really good days this past few weeks and it's making me really happy. I hope things keep going like this. It really distracts me from things that usually bog me down.

Anyways, Sadie's was Saturday. It was tons of fun and i spent the night with some of my really good friends. It was fantastic to say the least. :)

I suppose that's all I have to say as of right now. Hahah not very eventful, but still tons of fun. I'll be updating much more often, though.

OH. Hannah Montana is stocking Veronica and I. The next new episode entails Lily possibly moving to Atlanta, Georgia. In case you did not know, Veronica is Miley and I am Lily. We decided this months ago and then this happens. We both freaked out when the commercial came on and that was announced. So scary. :/

That's all for now.
Until next time,
Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment