Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lately.

Things have been super up and down. I keep getting really stressed out and so I have started my period. At first, I just thought it was still me being all every two weeks again and shit. Then I realized that this happened to me last year as well for a little while, so naturally I Googled it. Apparently it is because I am so stressed. Also, why this happened to me last year. Stress + my constantly changing diet= a change in my menstrual cycle. It sucks, but I don't really know how else to fix it. I just need to stop getting so stressed and possibly find a better diet. I don't know though.

Tomorrow is a minimum day. :) Yayyyy. I hate school.

These past two weeks of school though have been the most stressful beginning two weeks I've ever had. I just want to put all this drama behind me and hope for the better. I take full blame for all the things that have happened, and even if I don't say it to a person's face, as in the Paige situation, I don't care anymore and I am open to talk. Of course, this doesn't help since she can't read this and I won't tell her because I don't need her drama right now. Maybe later on in the school year, or next year we will start talking again. Who knows?

The Thespian Club already seems like it is going to be a bad year and so far, I think I am going to be more of the VP than Catherine is at the moment. Just saying. Oh well. I can't tell the future. I just am trying to get by one day at a time. Hahah. Trying to not screw up too royally anymore. Hopefully I got that all out these first two weeks of school. Oh well, only time can tell.

Until next time,
Jessica~

No comments:

Post a Comment